Tuesday, September 27, 2016

An Angel Story


Driven by my dedication to my husband and five children, their spouses and children I have been very involved in my community and local schools for the past twenty years.
 





My husband and children often tease me about not being able to watch TV or a movie without knitting or crocheting at the same time.



 




 
I have completed more than one extra-large afghan watching Colorado Avalanche Hockey. 

Making the afghan gives me a good excuse to sit under a warm cozy blanket.





 
I am most often found hard at work on my computer, on the phone with clients, in the field researching a story, or reading a good book with an ice cold Pepsi nearby.



A bad habit that will die a slow but sure death, because I have decided to do the Slim and Sassy program with doTERRA. I have begun changing my diet to include more diabetic and heart disease friendly foods. It will be more of a lifestyle change than just a diet.









Six days a week I will be adding a low impact exercise program. I'll be starting with Walk Away the Pounds and then moving to T25. I am looking forward to reaching my goal of 135-145 lbs. I have a long journey ahead of me but making the right choices with exercise and food will make a huge difference in reaching those goals.






My daughter is an awesome striker on the soccer field.
Service to others in my local community is very important to me. I have served as PTA president for the elementary school, coached AYSO soccer, served as AYSO's Area Coach Administrator for ten regions, as well as served in various capacities at my local church.



No comments:

Post a Comment