Friday, September 23, 2016

As promised on my Uintah Basin Informer page

Before deleting my Facebook page I promised to cover the Presidential run for 2016 in a very different manner than you have seen on national TV or in the newspapers. Well, here is the beginning of what is to come.

Uintah Basin Informer

I am excited to take this journey with you through The Constitution and what our current situation is. If you are not liking what you see in our current government there are things that can be done. I am not a fan of what is currently happening in each level of government.

I will do my very best to keep my personal bias out of my writings on the Uintah Basin Informer blog. I don't think I should air them here either but me being me have no problem voicing how I feel about things. My family and friends know this about me.

Have fun reading and learning and yes getting a butt chewing. As a people we have not done our job very well. Just sayin...

Until next time
Mommacrae

No comments:

Post a Comment